01 Certain infectious or parasitic diseases
Other bacterial diseases
1C31 — Spotted fever
ICD-11 1C31 — Spotted fever
A disease caused by an infection with the gram-negative bacteria Rickettsia. This disease is characterised by fever, eschar, or rash. Transmission is commonly through the bite of an infected tick.
The diagnosis includes nothing.
The diagnosis excludes nothing.
Diagnosis with code 1C31 contains 6 clarifying diagnoses:
- 1C31.0 — Spotted fever due to Rickettsia rickettsii
- 1C31.1 — Spotted fever due to Rickettsia conorii
- 1C31.2 — Spotted fever due to Rickettsia sibirica
- 1C31.3 — Spotted fever due to Rickettsia australis
- 1C31.Y — Other specified spotted fever
- 1C31.Z — Spotted fever, unspecified