06 Mental, behavioural or neurodevelopmental disorders
Feeding or eating disorders
ICD-11 Feeding or eating disorders
Feeding and Eating Disorders involve abnormal eating or feeding behaviours that are not explained by another health condition and are not developmentally appropriate or culturally sanctioned. Feeding disorders involve behavioural disturbances that are not related to body weight and shape concerns, such as eating of non-edible substances or voluntary regurgitation of foods. Eating disorders involve abnormal eating behaviour and preoccupation with food as well as prominent body weight and shape concerns.
The diagnosis includes nothing.
The diagnosis excludes nothing.
Diagnosis contains 8 clarifying diagnoses:
- 6B80 — Anorexia Nervosa
It contains 5 clarifying diagnoses.
- 6B81 — Bulimia Nervosa
- 6B82 — Binge eating disorder
- 6B83 — Avoidant-restrictive food intake disorder
- 6B84 — Pica
- 6B85 — Rumination-regurgitation disorder
- 6B8Y — Other specified feeding or eating disorders
- 6B8Z — Feeding or eating disorders, unspecified