ICD-11 Disorders of the visual pathways or centres
This refers to disorders part of the central nervous system which gives organisms the ability to process visual detail, as well as enabling the formation of several non-image photo response functions.
The diagnosis includes nothing.
The diagnosis excludes nothing.
Diagnosis contains 7 clarifying diagnoses:
- 9C40 — Disorder of the optic nerve
It contains 17 clarifying diagnoses.
- 9C41 — Disorder of optic chiasm
- 9C42 — Disorder of post chiasmal visual pathways
- 9C43 — Disorder of visual cortex
- 9C44 — Disorder of higher visual centres
- 9C4Y — Other specified disorders of the visual pathways or centres
- 9C4Z — Disorders of the visual pathways or centres, unspecified