01 Certain infectious or parasitic diseases
Viral infections characterised by skin or mucous membrane...
1F05 — Picornavirus infections presenting in the skin or mucous...
ICD-11 1F05 — Picornavirus infections presenting in the skin or mucous membranes
The diagnosis has no description.
The diagnosis includes nothing.
The diagnosis excludes nothing.
Diagnosis with code 1F05 contains 5 clarifying diagnoses:
- 1F05.0 — Enteroviral vesicular stomatitis
- 1F05.1 — Enteroviral vesicular pharyngitis
- 1F05.2 — Enteroviral exanthematous fever
- 1F05.3 — Foot and mouth disease
- 1F05.Y — Other specified picornavirus infections presenting in the skin or mucous membranes